Professional Organizer West Michigan
We can all recognize that we have clutter in our lives; it can be physical, mental or environmental. The act of clearing the clutter is often described as a stress reliever. It can give a person or organization a sense of empowerment which can lead to a more peaceful existence, helping us to move forward.
- In our first phone conversation, I will get a sense of what you are looking for in an organizer and which you are trying to accomplish. My mission is function, not “perfection”.
- The next step with be a face-to-face assessment where I examine your space and determine what your needs are and how to best accomplish the tasks at hand. I like to get a sense of your learning/living/working style. Don’t clean or organize before I come, no judgments here!
- Next, I Identify what has worked and not worked for you in the past.
- Together we outline a plan of action, set short term and long term goals and determine timelines.
- Next we implement the action plan. (How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time!)
- Lastly, we follow up to see if systems are working and “tweak” as needed.
-Kitchens, closets, basements, garages, attics and storage units
- Home Office:
-Organizing, de-cluttering, space utilization, paper management, systems analysis and implementation.
- Corporate/Business Offices:
-Document management, archiving, filing, space utilization and process evaluation, improvement and implementation.
- Selling/Buying a home/relocation Services:
-De-clutter, home staging, organizing, packing, unpacking, coordination of the move, disposing of unwanted items.
- Senior Relocation:
-Accompany on tours of potential new residential living environment.
-Organize the moving process.
-Pack and unpack.
-Assist in downsizing and space utilization/planning.
-Assist in setting up new living spaces.
- Aging in Place:
-Helping seniors live safely, independently and comfortably by assisting in de-cluttering, looking at safety issues in the home and recommending modifications to daily living.
Take the clear path, and contact Fly Away Clutter today!